Carton packaging is default and included in the product price. Wooden crates and/or sea worthy will result in added costs.
When appendages require certificates, the following costs are charged oon the invoice:
- Lloyd’s Register measurement letter € 41,00 nett. (excl. Set Pressure costs**)
- Material Certificates 2.1 and 2.2 according to EN 10204 € 20,00.
- Material Certificates 3.1 according to EN 10204 € 25,00. In extraordinary cases higher costs may apply, which will be charged on the invoice based on real costs.
- Calibration report per pressure meter € 90,00 (manometer or pressure transmitter)
Set Pressure costs**
Safety Valves ½" - 2"
- DN15 up and until DN50: € 18,60 net
- DN65 up and until DN100: € 29,50 net
- DN125 and beyond: € 39,00 net
- All prices shown are calculated based on shipment from our warehouse
- Shipment to location in the Netherlands with a net valuve of at least €350,- excl. VAT are delivered freight-paid.
- For orders with a net value of €350,- excl. VAT or lower, a €15,- surcharge will be added to the invoice.
- For products that require special handling due to size, weight or express transportation, ERIKS will change additional transportation costs.
- Unless contractually agreed upon differently, the minimum order value is €35,- excl. VAT, excl. delivery and order costs.
Inspection costs are set to a minimum price of €13,50 per item. Revision costs are always based on post-calculation. Inspectioncosts also covers investigation of the items returned by you.
- When not following the documented return procedures (see Sales and Procurement Conditions), returned items will cause a €47,- surcharge on your credit note for handling your return.