|ERIKS/Econosto has broadened their portfolio of gate, globe and check valves with the PK (Pan Korea) brand. PK valve is a leading manufacturer of gate, globe and check valves and is located in Changwon South-Korea. PK has an extensive range of gate globe and check valves, including pressure seal valves and valves for cryogenic service. PK has a long and proven track record of supply to the (petro)chemical industry, power, oil & gas, refinery and EPC’s.
ERIKS/Econosto will be the sole distributor for PK Valve in the Netherlands, Belgium and France. PK valve is distributed by ERIKS in the North-American and Canadian market for many years.
The major advantages of PK are:
- PK valve is approved by the major end users in the Petro, Chemical and Oil & Gas industry, like Exxon, Total, Saudi Aramco etc.
- PK valves are fully certified to the latest fugitive emission standards like ISO15848 and SPE 77/312.
- Complete range of valves from class 150# to class 2500# in all materials.
- All castings are from PK’s own foundry. The PK foundry is approved by Bureau Veritas, Loyd’s Register and Det Norske Veritas
- PK gate valves are Fire Safe certified to API 6FA.
Stock range of PK gate, globe and check valves
ERIKS/Econosto keep an extensive stock of valves, the range is:
- Cast steel gate, globe and check valves in ASTM A216WCB and ASTM A352LCC with flanged RF connection, trim material to API trim 8 for ASTM A216WCB and trim 16 for LCC. Size ranges from 2” to 42”, class from 150# to 1500#. Valves in ASTM A352LCC are fully in accordance to NACE.
- Alloy cast steel gate, globe and check valves in material such as WC6, C5 and C12 from 2" up to 24", class from 150# to 1500#.
- Stainless steel gate, globe and check in ASTM A351CF8M with flanged RF connection, trim material will be API trim nr. 10 and 12, Size ranges from 2” to 24”,class 150# and #300, both available to ASME B16.34 and to API 600.